> Is there something I'm missing about ~selling~ dissidents solutions in
Iran and NK? US Government have an exception for that? -Ali

There is a Favorable Licensing Policy for Iran on Internet Freedom that
specifically mentions "Fee-Based Internet Communication Services," although
since published in March 2012 it is unclear whether any actual license has
been approved. North Korea might have larger impediments since as I am
fairly sure there is next to no access to international telephony or
Internet connections.

*Collin David Anderson*
averysmallbird.com | @cda | Washington, D.C.