Maxim Kammerer <m...@dee.su> writes:

> I have sent a patch to the author of HTPdate, and he wrote back that a
> “Debian security administrator” already went over the code with him
> line-by-line.

There is no such thing as a "Debian security administrator", and HTPdate
is not in Debian, so I'm not sure what this is intended to show except
that some upstream developer has some security problems in their code
and rather than fixing them, said that someone in Debian said they
weren't problems?

> So, for the record, there are at least *two* examples why Debian sucks
> security-wise.

I dont understand this, nobody said that Debian has never had security
problems, or ever will, nor does your example show how Debian sucks
security-wise.

micah