Yes, and I have no idea why someone looking to make a quick buck off of
uninformed peoples' fears would post that silly 'product' to *this* list!

My comment was just to say that I don't care if you think it's silly and futile
to put tape over my (disabled) webcams.  They'd have nothing to watch if
more of us did that.

(Put a piece of tissue over the lens before you tape it, if you're worried
about that sort of thing.  Remember to cover the forward-facing cam
*before* you even turn on a new phone or tablet, particularly an Apple device.)

Sure, every list is probably infiltrated with spooks.  That won't stop us,
either.  You don't think we just found out because Snowden told us, do you?

On Mar 2, 2014 12:35 PM, Andrés Leopoldo Pacheco Sanfuentes