https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173467

            Bug ID: 173467
           Summary: The documentation for the "OooDev GUI Automation for
                    Windows" extension's "Class WriterKeyCodes" is full of
                    typos
           Product: LibreOffice
           Version: 26.8.0.3 release
          Hardware: All
                OS: All
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: normal
          Priority: medium
         Component: Extensions
          Assignee: [email protected]
          Reporter: [email protected]

Description:
I can't really comment on the extension itself. (I have no background in coding
and have recently begun asking an AI to write macros for me. Needing to do
KeySends has come up from time to time and caused tedious delays, so I was
hoping this extension would help the AI avoid going down the wrong rabbit hole
quite so often.) I'm filing this report because I found a bunch of typos in the
author's documentation for "Class WriterKeyCodes" and I have found no way to
let him know directly. (Issue reporting is restricted for the repository at
GitHub.) I have a "proof sheet" of the HTML page with all of the typos flagged
in BOLD and RED. Most of the typos are in descriptive text, but I'm guessing
TOGGLE_HORIZONTIAL_SCROLLBAR (one instance) and TOGGLE_TABLE_BOUNDRIES (three
instances) could conceivably lead to script- or macro-writing errors down the
road. I will upload a copy of that sheet. I have not checked the
documentation's other sections for typos.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Visit
https://ooo-dev-tools-gui-win.readthedocs.io/en/latest/src/keys/writer_key_codes.html

2. Visually proofread it, OR

3. Download it as a single HTML file (I use the SingleFile extension), open it
in desktop LibreOffice Writer, and run a spellcheck on it. Choose Ignore All
for flagged items that are obviously good code. You will come upon typos soon
enough.

Actual Results:
There were a fair number of typos.

Expected Results:
There shouldn't have been any typos.


Reproducible: Always


User Profile Reset: No

Additional Info:
Do "TOGGLE_HORIZONTIAL_SCROLLBAR" and "TOGGLE_TABLE_BOUNDRIES" match the actual
extension code? What will script- and macro-writers have to type to trigger the
corresponding KeySends? The typo? Or the correctly spelled version?

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to