https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173467
--- Comment #4 from Buovjaga <[email protected]> --- (In reply to MartinPC from comment #3) > When I click on the New Issue button, I got nothing, and when I hover over > it, I get a pop-up message saying "Issue creation is restricted in this > repository". I'm logged in, but this might be only my second-ever attempt at > posting on GitHub, so it's possible I'm just not doing something right. My > previous GitHub post was about a bug in the LibreOffice Writer extension > AltSearch, only around a week ago, and I had no trouble with that, but that > might be because the extension author/​developer provided a direct link to > GitHub for reporting bugs. Maybe the repository has some setting that young accounts can't post issues. If you clone the repo and check the older commits with git log you'll see an email you might use to ask about this. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are the assignee for the bug.
