https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173467

--- Comment #8 from Buovjaga <[email protected]> ---
(In reply to MartinPC from comment #7)
> Again, I remind you that I'm not a coder. I eventually figured out that by
> "in your terminal" you meant in a local Git terminal, so I installed the
> latest version of Git for Windows and created a local clone of the
> python-ooo-dev-tools-gui-win repository using the command line you provided.
> I used NirSoft's SearchMyFiles utility to search the contents of all of the
> files in the repo's parent folder for a telltale "@" or "email", but so far
> I'm going down a lot of wrong rabbit holes. Can you give me an idea of what
> file or files to examine in order to discover the author/​developer's email
> address?

When you are in your terminal and inside the repository directory, say `git log
--reverse` and then press q to quit. The top email seems promising.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to