https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=173467

--- Comment #9 from MartinPC <[email protected]> ---
Thanks. There was a brief delay while I learned how to "open" (navigate to) the
repository in the Git Bash terminal, and how to represent a local Windows path
in that terminal, but I "extracted" the log and found an address that I agree
looks promising. And, as someone who is still trying to claw my way back from a
SEVERE second round of Long COVID that began nearly three years ago, I
belatedly realized that the author/​developer could have very legitimate
reasons for being hard to reach. Anyway, the "bug-report email" is sent, and it
only took me around five or six hours longer than it did for me to file a bug
report *and* a sample test document for AltSearch! Thank you for your helpful
hints along the way.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to