Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 01:11:37 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Air travel question...
In a message dated 4/28/2000 4:51:11 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> I haven't been on a plane in 15yrs so please excuse
> my ignorance.
>
> Much Thanx,
> David
Are you in for a shock. No service, no room, no meals, everyone dressed like
they were going to play softball. Also the time schedule is plus or minus a
day or so. (OK I admit to being a cynic.)
As to the subject. I haven't worried about x-ray machines after I switched to
digital. Actually never have had any fogged film, but used to have it hand
checked before things got so tight.
Expect to make everything work. Screens change on pager, cell phone and Lib.
This to prove they are functional and not dummies with contraband inside.
You can run a computer all day long, but don't expect to be able to use a
camcorder through the window. Go figure? It doesn't have to make sense, it is
just policy.
Jim Ray, Phoenix, AZ, USA, Crass commercial ad to follow.
<A HREF="http://historic-glendale.net/granny_jean's_gifts.htm">Click here:
Granny Jean's Gifts
</A>
**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ
-------UNSUBSCRIBE-------
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe
--------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...
**************************************************************