Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 15:36:24 -0400
From: Jeutonne P Brewer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Air travel question...

When I have asked security to hand check my bag
instead of sending it through the xray machine,
I have to turn on the computer for security. If
I send my bag through the xray machine, I am not
usually asked to turn on the computer.

Jeutonne Brewer

At 11:01 PM 4/28/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 22:57:27 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Christian Kuiphoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: Air travel question...
>
>Who do you look like, Saddam?  ;-)
>
>The last 20 or so flights between San Fran, Columbus,
>Indiana, Boston, Newark and Paris, the worst was a
>glance inside my bag.  Have gone through with laptop,
>PDA, phone, MP3 player and haven't had to turn any on.
>
>Chris
>
>> Expect to make everything work. Screens change on
>> pager, cell phone and Lib. 
>> This to prove they are functional and not dummies
>> with contraband inside.
> 
>
>__________________________________________________




**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list                
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ         
                 -------UNSUBSCRIBE-------                            
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe 
            --------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...                           
**************************************************************

Reply via email to