Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 08:03:20 -0700
From: "Reves, Mike" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Air travel question...

Now if remember right, don't most Airlines prohibit the use of any
electrical items during the flight now?  Or is just during takeoff and
landing?  I would have thought that Airline equipment would be running at
different frequencies anyway, which would me the low level frequencies
emitted from common household appliances (yes, a libretto should be common
:) ) wouldn't effect it. Ahh where's Bill Nuy the Science Guy when you need
him?????