Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 17:32:23 +0200
From: Paul Bristow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Air travel question...
Hi David,
I and my lib 100CT, Clik disks, Palm3 et al, fly at least twice a week
all over the world.
I've been doing this for the last three years, although the lib only
came for the last year
and a half. I have had no problems, although I ALWAYS hand carry the
lib and it's kit.
My biggest problem is that no-one believes it's a computer! The only
suggestion is to try to
make sure the battery is charged enough to boot the thing before you
leave for the airport.
If they want to see it working it saves a lot of trouble.
The most fun thing about travelling with a lib was being able to watch
the VideoCD of
"Airplane" on a flight to the states. I'd copied it to the hard drive.
This movie
didn't seem too popular with the cabin crew. :)
"David T. Gillis" wrote:
>
> Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:00:52 -0400
> From: "David T. Gillis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Air travel question...
>
> I travel alot by car between a couple of states. Now my travels will take me
> to other portions of the US by plane...Oh joy. Anyway... is there any
> problem with my L100CT, diskettes, zip disks, PDA, etc. going through
> airport x-ray machines? I haven't been on a plane in 15yrs so please excuse
> my ignorance.
>
> Much Thanx,
> David
>
Regards,
--
Paul
Web: http://paulbristow.net
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: #11965223
**************************************************************
http://libretto.basiclink.com - Libretto mailing list
http://libretto.basiclink.com/archive - Archives
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/portable/faq.html - FAQ
-------UNSUBSCRIBE-------
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=cmd:unsubscribe
--------UNSUBSCRIBE DIGEST------
Use above but add DIGEST to the subject line...
**************************************************************