Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:49:07 -0400
From: "David T. Gillis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Enhanced docking port

Karen...

I didn't install the Power Save driver. The built-in power management
features of Win98SE works for me.

L100CTs came with Win95b preinstalled. Toshiba provided a Power Saving
utility and the icon appeared in the System tray as a fuzzy light bulb. I
think the Power Save driver that Toshiba's website references brings back
this feature for Win98. But again, I didn't install it/

Regards,
David

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/win98index.jsp?SeriesID=1095

> Let us know if this works for you.