Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 07:07:43 +0000 (UTC)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [LIB] Toshiba 100GB HD review

whoa..there is something about 98 I'd forgotten. It MAY handle larger than 100GB drives ok. There was a rumor 98SE could NOT boot drives greater than 32GB safetly however I remember there being a post of someone using a 60GB (me) drive without an overlay. I was mainly using the MSDOS that came with it for recovery and life was good, saw the whole drive, no data corruption, narey a probelm. I suspect the rumor AND following rumors of small (less than 1-2TB) drives not working MAY be caused by bad hardware in the Librettos NOT by the OSes themselves. You may want to get your hardware checked by a computer tech.

yours

john