Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:01:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: Matthew Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [LIB] Margi failing to play video

--- Avi Cohen Stuart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> is this a W2K vanilla or one upgraded with Service Packs?
> It could be very well that this bug was introduced in a later version.

I slipstreamed SP4 into a copy opf W2K SP3 a while back, and have been using
that to set up W2k on the L110 as a fresh installation.

> Care to share with me the version of:

stream.sys: 5.0.2195.5200

and ks.sys: 5.0.2189.1

> Are you playing DVD's using a ISO image or ripped MPEG2 files?

I'm using DVDShrink to shrink DVDs to ISO files that DAEMON Tools mounts as a
drive. Margi pops up right after mounting the image.

I do have a lot of MPEG2 vidoes captured with a Hauppage card from the TV cable
Haven't tested them recently.

Hope that helps.  I'll try to answer whatever you can toss me, and I can
understand.

Matt

Libretto list info:
To unsubscribe: