On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 5:40 AM, Ludovic Rousseau
<ludovic.rouss...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I provide an Xcode project in my xcode branch at [1]. It was easy to
> setup (on Mountain Lion).
> One remaining problem is that Xcode do not generate a config.h file
> and the code needs one. For now I reuse the one generated by
> ./configure but that is not a good solution. The solution would be to
> do like for msvc: provide a config.h for Xcode.

I agree.

I just tried your Xcode project file under Mac OS X Lion and it works
fine. There is a warning though.

/Users/xiaofanc/work/libusbx/ludovic/libusbx/libusb/io.c:1877:35:
Implicit conversion loses integer precision: 'long' to 'int'
      timeout_ms = (tv->tv_sec * 1000) + (tv->tv_usec / 1000);

--
Xiaofan