On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:46 AM, Ludovic Rousseau
<ludovic.rouss...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/10/16 Sean McBride <s...@rogue-research.com>:
>> On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 07:41:43 +0800, Xiaofan Chen said:
>>
>>>Thanks. A few more issues. I do not quite understand 1),
>>>I think 2) is not a real issue. 3) may need to be fixed.
>>>
>>>2) Apple Mach-0 Linker (ld) warning
>>>(null): Directory not found for option
>>>'-L/Users/xiaofanc/work/libusbx/ludovic/libusbx/libusb/.libs'
>>
>> He has hardcoded a path to his own disk in his Xcode project.
>
> Now fixed in
> https://github.com/LudovicRousseau/libusbx/commit/985453b3b596c96cb89ebea987807367cc0a933

Yes this is fixed.

Now only one warning with regard to ezusb.c which is valid warning.

/Users/xiaofanc/work/libusbx/ludovic/libusbx/examples/ezusb.c:251:9:
Implicit conversion loses integer precision: 'unsigned long' to
'unsigned int'
    off = strtoul(buf+3, NULL, 16);

--
Xiaofan