I agree with the point that the creative spark is not communitarian.  My
point  -- if we are to use Eric Raymond's book as an example (see Raymond's
busness model "8 Free the Software, Sell the Brand") -- is that dual
licensing IS an authentic open source model.

- Rod
---------
Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]