If you keep a good plugin system, that is very helpful!  I'm excited to see
what this looks like.

Here's my list of "bug tracking neatos"

* Easy Query/filter with dynamic fields on bugs  ->  Some bug tracking tools
really don't do this well....(Gforge...)
* Easy creation of "Change list" or "new features" for a  release.
* Custom dashboard when logging in that lets me see pertinent information
for my development on a project.  -> I tend to use Eclipse Mylyn to make up
for lacking bug tracking websites
* Easy/Fast to enter/edit bugs -> We used GForge for a few projects I had,
and the bug tracking was ok, except it took FOREVER to create/edit/delete
bugs.  Part of this was that you couldn't multi-select/multi-edit.

If you need beta testers (when the time is ready), I'm willing to use it to
track bugs for a few of my open source projects (once I find a host).

Also, I've recently heard of the GNU Affero license.   I head it's "GPL for
the web". What's the main difference between this and vanilla GPL?

- Josh