On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 9:04 AM, Tim Perrett <he...@timperrett.com> wrote:

> What's the impact overall?

The impact is: use innerHTML directly rather than going through jQuery's
HTML re-writing.

> Is this a result of upgrade to JQuery
> 1.3.1?

No.  This is a latent Firefox bug and has to do with how jQuery sanitizes
HTML.  The problem existed in prior versions of jQuery, but is now an issue
because of the lift:gc stuff.

Git some: http://github.com/dpp