On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 6:17 AM, Daniel Guryca <dun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anybody ?

New user posts to this list are moderated (it cuts down on spam).  There are
three of use who moderate the list, but a posting on Saturday night may not
get moderated for 12 hours.

Also, while we do intend to be responsive to user requests, expect that
turn-around for answers, especially to non-trivial questions, may not be in
2 or 3 hours.  In this case, a 9 hour delay in answering on a weekend
strikes me as fast not slow.

Thanks,

David

Git some: http://github.com/dpp