On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 4:11 PM, Daniel Guryca <dun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have just tried mvn -Drun.mode=production jetty:run  ... but sadly still
> getting same performance.

I ran a simple test (the same command line as you) on my 2.67 Ghz Core i7
machine and saw 600 pages per second.  Granted, my machine's faster, but not
10x.

I'll spend some time putting together a complete benchmark tomorrow so we
can share the same executable and hopefully see the same results.

Git some: http://github.com/dpp