Hi David,

Could you give some short "step-by-step" guide, how to change the most
important stuff in case of compilation errors that are caused because of
this? Maybe that would safe some time afterwards.....

I'm thinking about to start my application exclusively with -o to make
sure that no updates are applied.....good or bad?

thanks