On 22/12/09 10:44 PM, martin odersky wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Indrajit Raychaudhuri
> <indraj...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Martin,
>>
>> I think the jetty version is incorrect in the pom.xml in test:sample.
>>
>> It should be:
>>
>>         <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
>>         <artifactId>jetty</artifactId>
>>         <version>[6.1.6,7.0)</version>
>>
> ... and, which test:sample are you referring to?
>
> Thanks
>
>   -- Martin

The test:sample:war:0.1 artifact for which it fails. By your question, I
realize that you are encountering this during archetype generation. It's
completely unnecessary.

edit the top level pom.xml and remove all the modules other than
lift-base, lift-persistence and lift-modules for now. They are really
all that you need.

The modules section in your top level pom.xml should have just this.

   <modules>
     <module>lift-base</module>
     <module>lift-persistence</module>
     <module>lift-modules</module>