Martin/Heiko,

Great if this works.

Alternately, you can also use maven ant plugin to complete avoid doing
the Maven way.

Here is the sequence:

1. Do "mvn ant:ant" at the top level. This should generate all the
requisite files necessary for ant build.

2. Look for the pathelement entry in maven-build.xml that is generated
(at the same level as pom.xml)

3. In that file, find the classpath entry for scala-library
(something like: <pathelement location="...../scala-library-xyz.jar"/>

4. Replace that jar with the jar that is being generated out of scala build

5. Do 'ant compile' for compiling ('ant -p' would should the list of
commands)

Thanks, Indrajit