That paper discusses it, but I don't think there was ever a paper proper
on ZKCP. There are various discussions of it, though, if you google.
Sadly this is common in this space - lots of great ideas where no one
ever bothered to write academic-style papers about them (hence why
academic papers around Bitcoin tend to miss nearly all relevant context,
sadly).

Matt