Sounds good. But how do I provide a correctness for the entire asset to be
transferred when I am already partitioning into several units (say chunks
of file ? ) So as an when the block of file is received then we have to
give a ZK proof "block x is part of File F". Is it how this should work ?

--
Yours sincerely,
Subhra Mazumdar.