Hi Dave & Zeeman,

As the credentials tokens should be blinded during countersigning and then
wrapped inside HTLC onions, the routing hops cannot use them to assign
blame. Instead the jamming attack prevention efficiency relies on
misbehaving senders exhausting their supply of scarce and costly tokens. A
naive blinding should still enable delegation -- Bob can share his Ned's
tokens with Mallory, and she could consume them to waste Ned routing
liquidity. However Bob should have borne the acquisition cost.

This delegation could happen in a trampoline flow, where Bob attaches
on-the-flight his Ned tokens to Alice's HTLC. This naive attachment
shouldn't leak the delegation fact itself to the routing hops.

About the economic relationships between LSPs and their clients, it sounds
effectively possible the token harvesting to be done at the LSP-level,
where over-supply of tokens are resold to the LSP in exchange of other
advantages (e.g discount on JIT channels). This over-supply can be assigned
to newer clients, devoid of credentials token, at condition there is still
a costly bound enforced by the LSP, to avoid a jamming adversary exploiting
the cost asymmetry (e.g presence of channels). This asymmetry exploitation
would be detrimental to the _LSP zone_, not the tokens issuer routing hop,
as the original compensation must have been paid by the LSP.

It should be noted, a reasonable routing policy might be to additionally
reward HTLC on "favorable" incoming links, as a means to incentive the
maintenance of the open link. However this creates asymmetry if the
incoming link operator allows free credential tokens earned by its clients.

On the jamming vectors opened by an adversary having collected a large
stock of tokens, the routing hops should be still economically "safe", as
long as there is a strict equality between the credentials acquisition cost
and the routing fees. E.g wasting liquidity worth 1000 sats of routing fees
should have been compensated by credentials worth 1000 sats, therefore the
routing hops still earn an income. Note, one of the insights of
"staking/reputational" credentials is to pour the original HTLC forwarding
risk on the sender, while making this risk "fine-grained" and "flexible" in
its allocation.

While the routing fees would vary in function of multiple factors (e.g
network-wide channels congestion) the credentials token acquisition cost
should stay identical, otherwise you're offering exploitable asymmetries to
an attacker.

On the argument that jamming would be solved as the attacker has to
sacrifice opportunity costs of its own liquidity, I think such a position
forgets few elements. Such as the fact one channel can tied up liquidity
for many links, jammed channel might have higher return rate than attacker
liquidity due to routing algorithms historical data, the damage inflicted
might be merchant goods themselves far beyond the attacker opportunity
costs, the opportunity cost between attacker and victims might not be
symmetric because the attacker have large liquidity reserves (e.g an
attacker blocking new incumbents).

Best,
Antoine