Second thought: (see my previous, sorry about double posting).

What are the risks of integrating lillypond into a CMS from a security
perspective, does it allow you to run shell commands for instance? I will
not be exposing this publicly, just to the admin interface only I use. I
like to know what exploits anything I use could expose howeaver.