liebre...@grossmann-venter.com writes:

> David Nalesnik had nothing to do with this, behaved well and to the
> point and has been drawn into the mess you created because he signed
> by the same name as you.
>
> Since I am big enough to apologize if I make a mistake.
> When will you apologize for the mess you made on this thread for
> starting all this trouble with your snyde remarks and taunts ?
>
> Are YOU big enough ?

I had already apologized to Mason Hock for nitpicking regarding the
licensing situation.  As the ensuing discussion clearly showed, the
level of accuracy I indulged in was not conducive for the general user
list and it was offputting to more than one person.  I did not, however,
make "snyde remarks and taunts" apart from this initial smartassery.  I
did point out that you refuted something I did not actually say.

If you go to the bother of picking everything apart that I said, you'll
find that objectively there is very little to be found of the malice you
felt subjected to.  Nevertheless you are not alone in that impression:
I definitely am failing at communicating well.

--
David Kastrup