Hi adir,
I think you need to climb down from the tree you got yourself onto. its not the first
time people
post pictures of t-shirts on the list, and mind you i don't remember them
cross-posting either.
In any case, i remember that many list members even voiced there voice favourably
back then.
So, my point is, that you definetly crossed the line of good taste since if you gave
a little thought
about the picture you would have noticed its:
1) not appropriate on a public list that have no age ratings at all.
2) demeaning to women and stereotiping. even to say its a classical demeaning of a
women,
by shooting without showing her face and don't u say u didn't notice what the camera
men was
focussing on.
3) have no relevance to this list members and contrary to previous poststings
envolving linux-kernel
designs and even peaces of perl codes.

obviously, you have made a mistake, so appologize or shut up, your choice.

* - * - *
Tzahi Fadida
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technion Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]