Hello all.

After making a small investigation of my own, I found out that the picture can indeed be classified as porn, for the simple reason that the link that is given on it goes to a porn site.

I can understand that Orna didn't like it, but less her fear that her 13-year old sister would see it. Israeli's television, not to talk about MTV, is getting far worse, if you consider that bad.

What should worry Orna more, IMHO, is the bad example that we show regarding the way we treat each other. For example,

obviously, you have made a mistake, so appologize or shut up, your choice.

doesn't look to me as something I would like someone to learn from.

   Eli