On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Tzahi Fadida wrote:

> Hi adir,
> I think you need to climb down from the tree you got yourself onto. its not the first
> time people
> post pictures of t-shirts on the list, and mind you i don't remember them
> cross-posting either.

I don't remember myself needing to climb to a tree. Did you?

> 1) not appropriate on a public list that have no age ratings at all.

As I said - we had similar cases to these kind of pictures, so I'm not
renewing anything. Without any connection, I saw that link from another
linux mailing list, which means that you or anybody else could get it as
well.

> 2) demeaning to women and stereotiping. even to say its a classical demeaning of a
> women,
> by shooting without showing her face and don't u say u didn't notice what the camera
> men was
> focussing on.

So now you pretend that you "protect women"? What has that got to do with
stereotyping that you are trying to say? All I published was a link, with
no special meanings. I am glad that you have such a creative mind, but I
seriously didn't mean anything but showing that link. Not more, not less.

> 3) have no relevance to this list members and contrary to previous poststings
> envolving linux-kernel
> designs and even peaces of perl codes.

It looks to you that also peaces of perl code might not be relevant to
you as a "Linux mailing list", so you just admit that it's quite a matter
of subjectivity (yes, sometimes we laugh at Windows, sometimes we do it
in this mailing list, and sometimes we do it in different ways).

> obviously, you have made a mistake, so appologize or shut up, your choice.

I believe that I said that I am sorry if I heart anyone, even though I
don't think that it is that bad, as much as you might think that it is
bad, but I understood the problem and said that I am sorry. If you didn't
get it, that was my apology.

As for you - it's not the first time you try to provocate subjects which
we may argue about, and obviously you can't without involving your temper.

Obviously, human relationships speaking - you've got much more to learn.

Now - practice your own last sentence.