Yesterday we divided most of the responsibilities for lectures and events
for w2l.
 There is a lot of room to fill yourself in and help out.

Muli is coordinating the events.
For each event, we have/need  a coordinator as well as an assistant.

0. "pre-series lecture" in order to interest technionm students in related
  courses - 28/10- muli
1. Why Linux - 6-7 people explain why Linux is good for you. 30/10 - orna
(lecturers: shlomi l, + lecturers needed)

2. The Installation process. 4/11 - orr

3. 6/11
        a.  Linux Day - adir and orr
        b.  Basic use of a Linux box (which will be given several times
            during the day) - shlomif (lecturers needed!)
4. Basic admin (su -, rpm install, etc.) 11/11- alon

5. Networking 13/11- muli

6. Hebrew (this lecture might be changed, as most modern  distro's are
good). 18/11- alon will define the demands from this lecture, coordinator
needed.

7. developing tools in the Linux environment - 20/11- muli and guy(?)

all slides must be ready untill the end of september.

8. feedback: we need people to shape the feedback forms, so that it
will be
possible to analize them, and so that they will actually tell us what we
need to know. coordinator- orna.

--
Orna.   |  http://tx.technion.ac.il/~agmon

one penguin, two penguin, three penguin...