On Wed, Mar 05, 2003, Alon Altman wrote about "Re: [Haifux] CDs for the party and
more":
> > > price is 1,650 NIS, which will allow us to sell the CDs at 20NIS/3CDs. The
> > > problem is who will pay the money in advance? Can the amuta be
> > > counted on?
>   The expectation is to SELL these CDs. We just need interim sponsorship and
> backing in case of a low turnout.

If you want to borrow money, you don't need an Amuta - that's what banks are
for ;)
To lower your risk, you can also sell the 3-cd set for 25 shekels - this will
allow you to recover the cost even if some CDs remains unsold.

BTW, I'm surprised mass-produced CDs don't come much cheaper than that -
even general-purpose blank CDRs cost much less than that...

--
Nadav Har'El                        |    Wednesday, Mar 5 2003, 1 Adar II 5763
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Sign above a shop selling burglar alarms: