On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Nadav Har'El wrote:
> BTW, I'm surprised mass-produced CDs don't come much cheaper than that -
> even general-purpose blank CDRs cost much less than that...

  It's not mass-produced. Mass production starts to be economical at 500
identical CDs minimum. The price includes blanks, writing, verification, and
quality guarantee.

  Alon

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ICQ:1366540
The RIGHT way to contact me is by e-mail. I am otherwise nonexistent :)