thanks xavi,

but that's what i started with.
on osx it seems you have the choice between
1) no background, but with menubar
2) no menubar, but with background

i want to get rid of both.

so what i want is:
a fullscreen projector, that is partly transparent, showing the desktop, or any application behind it.

is that possible?
anyone?

arri

On 30 jun 2005, at 21:46, javier hurtado wrote:

Time ago I did a proyector with a non regular form floating in... lets say the desktop. The proyector open inmediatly a MIAW (with a mask) and i t worked pretty well... You put the mask in the cast and deactivate all the chekboxes (or by lingo comands) related with the stage in; display and movie inspector properties. In the former version of director you had to set the stage to FALSE. so I think that you can try to open your interface in a Movie in a Window opened from a 0x0 pixels proyector
xavi