Thanks Kerry, Thomas, Colin and Irv for all the great answers to my question of "test almost within the rect ofanother sprite??"

It's great to have you guys!

Another thing.... I'm learning now how to use now 3D max 6. Once I know how to build my own worlds and objects, I would love to learn how to intergate the 3D worlds with Director and build 3D games, but the 3D programming seems so strange and complicated. So I have a few quick questions....

1) How does one learn the basics of 3D programming in Director, it's like a whole new language? 2) Can animations that I make in 3D max be imported into Director, or only the worlds can be imported and you have to build the animations through Lingo?

Michael Nadel
MediArt.Corp
"Creativity is more powerful than knowledge" -- Albert Einstein
Tel: (972-2) 5807-454
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.intelligineering.com/mediart/home.htm