Tuesday, July 26, 2005, 6:24:14 PM, Michael wrote:

MN> 2) Can animations that I make in 3D max be imported into Director, or only
MN> the worlds can be imported and you have to build the animations through
MN> Lingo?

I'll answer the easy question first! Yes, but with limitations. I highly
recommend reading the documentation that is bundled with the 3D Studio Max W3D
exporter plug-in. It's very well written, and it's a must read even if you're
using a different 3d app to export to w3d, because it covers pretty much all
the dos and don'ts regarding preparing 3d content for shockwave.

- Ben

 duck(at)robotduck.com
   www.robotduck.com