Hello colisters,

I recentely joined the list and still was not able to contribute to the list
since i am still getting to know the current issues and how the list works.
i am having trouble and was wondering if i coul get some help
I am trying to create new sprite with lingo, is that possible. I couldnīt
find how. The thing is this. I want to create a lot of text fields to
display information on the stage and dont want to do it by hand. So i
thought to create a script to generate child objects and display them on the
screen. I can easily cretae a new field in the cast, but how can i assign
that new cast member to a sprite using lingo?
THANXS

Diego Landro