Hi Diego,

If you open up director then use the open command to open a new movie, in the
dialog box the comes up select "internet" then paste this url in:

http://www.manibus.com/testzone/dynamicSprite/dynaSprite.dir

this is a movie that demonstrates creating sprites out of nowhere. It is possible,
and usable. The biggest problem with this approach is if you try to dynamically
apply behaviours to your dynamic sprites you completely mess up the behaviours
for all sprites in the channel, throughout your movie (this sample shows a crude
work around that still is not completely satifactory). This problem can be avoided
by deciding on channels to use for dynamic sprites and sticking to them. As long
as you are content with that then go ahead and create dynamic sprites otherwise
populate channels with dummy members and use those instead.

hth,

Rob