Hi Kristian,

> > For the external cast question, no, you don't have to have a stub,
> > though Karina's suggestion is good for other reasons. For a MIAW to
> > have access to an external cast, it needs to be included in
> the stage
> > movie. It can be external, but the main movie needs to know
> about it.
>
> The external cast needs to be included? In both the MIAW and
> in the stage movie? I assume I just use the (in somewhat
> pseudo): castlib(whatCast).fileName = moviePath &
> "myfolder:mycast.cst"

You may or may not need to include the external cast in the projector with
your current configuration, but if you follow my suggestion regarding the
stub movie, you definitely won't have to - I've used external casts quite a
bit with this approach.

The stub configuration is also good because you don't need to create a
projector every time you make a change in your main movie - one projector
fits all! :)

Karina