Dear co-listers,

        I am working on a Project and iīm facing a problem. In my app i
have to send an email through Director. The point is i could not find
how to do this. I know i can put a link mailto into Lingo, but that
would open my email clien and what i want is to send the mail via Lingo,
without outlook, OE ar any other app getting in the way, so, is there a
way to open a network connection and send the email via Lingo?, do i
need an Xtra? Which one? (so many questions...). The other thing is i
have to send an HTML mail. Regarding this, i think i can compose the
HTML code using text and variables and assigning the whole thing to a
HUGE variable something like "the_mail=<html>$mail_code&<html>", is this
approach correct. If i use images, should i attach the images to the
mail? How do i do this?, īcause i donīt want to to have to download
something over the net in order to see the pics (again, so many
questions...)
Thanks in advance

Diego Landro
Viamonte 1646 7š Of. 100