-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de 2702NET
Enviado el: Miércoles, 19 de Noviembre de 2003 12:52 p.m.
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: <lingo-l> HTML and email

Actually, the name of the "sender" account is not the biggest
issue...it's the *mailserver* being used to relay the mail that will
getcha. Many ISPs require you to use their mailserver and only their
mailserver. So, it might work fine on your own machine (since your
mailserver, whatever it is, works w/your ISP)...however, it may not
work at all for much of your target audience due to the above-described
issue...that is, if you're using the Email Xtra approach. If you wanted
to go nuts and make this method work you could set up a mailserver (or
get someone to do it for you) that will listen on an alternate port
(other than 25)...you change the port you're sending through using the
DirectEmail Port() function.

On Wednesday, Nov 19, 2003, at 10:15 US/Eastern, Diego Landro wrote:

> The thing is the traffic won´t be too high and
> i have a pop3 account i would be using as "dummie" account for the
> sending process, so i guess it won´t be any pot 25 blocking issues
> here.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---