On Sep 13, 2004, at 11:43 AM, Evil Kosh wrote:

I like it!!! it looks a lot cleaner than nested tell statements so I think I'll use that from now on, it's annoying that director can't figure out the right scope to be in, perhaps they should work a little bit harder at MM to earn that paycheck they think they deserve.

??

That is a bit harsh there, Evil. Director is a pretty complex beast. And it isn't like the developers of Director can come here and ask Rob how best to format a one-line mouseEnter statement which will fix their problems, right? Somehow I think the scope is a bit larger than that.

I think the folks at Macr. who we know from this list and others are earning their paychecks. Does that mean Director is *perfect*? No. Of course not. Frankly, I hate all the techniques involved in LDMs and MIAWs. I want real multi-windowed apps, and a true nested hierarchy, myself. In the meantime, we make do with what we've got.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.