People,

i´m experiencing problems when i´m using the PDF Xtra. The problem is kind
of weird. When i create a projector on the authoring machin, from the hard
disk it runs smoothly, no problem. when i make a CD from this porjector,
obviously including all Xtras, especially PDF Xta, i get a -1000 error that
says Acrobat cannot find ActiveX control, but the problem does not arise
when i run the exact same app from the hard disk. Do i have to put some
Reader files on the CD, including a Reader on the CD would help me get rid
of this error? On some test machines i tried it, it gets another error:
Could not find Adobe Acrobat. Has anyone experienced this kind of problem
before? I´m using Dir MX 2004 and PDF Xtra ver 2.2
Thanks
Diego Landro