At 21:25 13.09.2004 +0100, James Newton wrote:
1) Create a text file named Lingo.ini containing the following handler:

on startUp
  x = #dsl
end

hey, hey. Since this topic is one of the regulars I may have seen it discussed dozends of times, contributing to it myself more than once. And the last thing I expected was someone actually adding a new aspect/workaround to it.

kudos!

daniel