Hi all,

We've got this project where we have to do localized versions of our
software, one of them accepting Russian, and the other Azeri Latin.

The former works, we are able to copy and paste Russian text and it
works no problem.
The latter doesn't; for those who don't know, Azeri Latin is one of
these alphabets that contains characters that you won't find anywhere
else; eg the upside down e called "Schwa". We tried a couple of things,
but that Schwa character is never recognised when pasted and you get a ?
Instead.

Would somebody have a clue of the best way to get Azeri Latin working?

Thanks!

... Alex ...