Hi guys,

First of all thanks for the suggestions - much appreciated!

Roymeo, you're correct - the target audience will be Azeri, and although I suspect the
machines will be in English they should be able t odisplay Azeri.

I have tried the suggestions that you and Daniel mentioned, but to no avail!

You see, the problem with Azerbaijian is the lack of consistency: Some speak Russian
(USSR legacy) and others Azeri. Azeri itself is either written in Cyrillic or Latin.

And to add insult to injury, there doesn't seem to be any consistency in the language
codes, therefore in non-Unicode some fonts work better than others!

I had a look on the Macromedia website, but the best recommendation they have is to
use Flash sprites... Not so straightforward a change!

FWIW, Azeri Cyrillic works a treat. Only the Latin one seems to be the problem.

Regards,

... a confused Alex ...