Hi Daniel,

We've got the problem in the office with Win2000 SP4 and XP SP1 & SP2.

I think the target machines are XP, but I'm not sure (no control over it).

The only time where I've seen it working was on Win2000, where we copied the text from
Word and pasted it in Flash MX2004 Pro - without any changes!

I've tinkered with the options in XP, but to no avail... It feels as though the
problem comes from here though! Unless my spider-senses are a bit off, of course...

... Alex ...