Please finish this analogy:

   Field member is to "the mouseword" as Text member is to ?????????

I just can't think it through this morning.

<rant>
I sure wish that field and text members had equivalent functionality.
Or, since text members are kind of a superset of field members, that
they would have the support the same calls like mouseWord, mouseLine,
etc.  It's just crazy to have to do the same functionality with two
different sets of calls.
</rant>

Irv

--
Lingo / Director / Shockwave development for all occasions.

        (Over two millions lines of Lingo code served!)